Main house closed for winter, until 30 March but there are incentives for booking through our website for 2014.
Motorhome Park open all year so please book through this website.
“Corcreggan Mill ... the perfect place for the price-conscious person seeking that elusive combination of comfort, atmosphere and tranquility, in a beautiful, rural, coastal setting.”
Dunfanaghy, described by George Russell (AE), circa 1905, as “the spiritual centre of Ireland and the lovliest place on the face of the earth” ... and Corcreggan, by Marko Pogacnik in 1992 as “the energy centre of the whole north-west of Ireland”.
Our ethos, since establishment in 1990, is to provide;
- A comfortable, affordable, flexible range of accommodation in an uncommonly peaceful setting, with a personal welcome and introduction to the beauty of the area. More
Our location; alongside the N.56, by the shore of New Lake Nature Reserve, overlooking Tory Island... with GPS co-ordinates, 55°10.03’N, 008°00.22’W.
Four hours from Dublin and Galway by car; two and a half from Belfast; one and a quarter from Derry and forty minutes from Letterkenny (with direct, private coach services to-our-door from these venues).
Close to the Horn Head Sea-cliffs, Ards Forest Park, Glenveagh National Park,Tory Island and a host of local sporting activities, outdoor pursuits and many easy or challenging walks.
Free or available on site.
- Free Continental breakfast provided to Mill House guests.
- Full Irish breakfast/simple evening meal available at reasonable rates, if required.
- Self-catering kitchens available free.
- Extensive gardens and secret sanctuaries to wander or sit in.
- Free wifi and free local map.
- Local Tourist Information and Walks booklet; €3.
About the property and the owner, More
To get the best benefit from the stunning local scenery and atmosphere, "a three night stay is the minimum" ... according to our guests, on Tripadvisor and other sites.
Watch Our Video
Sprout Family Video