The Mill House is closed for winter, until 30 Mar.
Normal room accommodation not available at present.
We are available for Group bookings or enquiries and the Motorhome Park remains open year round.
“The perfect place for the price-conscious guest seeking that elusive combination of comfort, atmosphere and tranquility, in a beautiful rural coastal setting.”
Dunfanaghy was described by George Russell (AE) as “the spiritual centre of Ireland” and Corcreggan, by Marko Pogacnik as “the energy centre of the whole north-west of Ireland”.
Our ethos since establishment in 1990, has always been to provide;
- A comfortable, affordable, flexible range of accommodation in an uncommonly peaceful, rural, coastal venue and a personal welcome and introduction to the beauty of the area. More
Our location, alongside the N.56, by the shore of New Lake Nature Reserve, overlooking Tory Island... has GPS co-ordinates, 55°10.03’N, 008°00.22’W.
Four hours from Dublin and Galway by car; two and a half from Belfast; one and a quarter from Derry and forty minutes from Letterkenny (with direct coach services to our door from these venues).
Close to the Horn Head Sea-cliffs, Ards Forest Park, Glenveagh National Park,Tory Island and a host of local sporting activities, outdoor pursuits and many easy or challenging walks.
Free or available on site.
- Free Continental breakfast provided to Mill House guests.
- Full Irish breakfast/simple evening meal available at reasonable rates, if required.
- Self-catering kitchens available free.
- Extensive gardens and secret sanctuaries to wander or sit in.
- Free wifi and local map.
- Local Tourist Information and Walks booklet available at €3.
About the property and the owner, More
Most guests agree (some saying so on Tripadvisor and other sites) that to get the best benefit from Corcreggan and the stunning local scenery and atmosphere, "a three night stay is the minimum."
Watch Our Video
Sprout Family Video