Our small, informal campsite, beside the mill stream on the Cottage Lawn, suits those seeking an adventurous experience as close to nature as possible but in a safe, peaceful environment with dedicated showers, toilets and kitchen available.
We don’t allow any kind of intrusive or disturbing noise or behaviour after 11pm which would deny everyone the tranquillity of the setting.
At our campsite we provide;
- Tent pitches on our lawn by the mill stream
- Dedicated showers/toilets
- Dedicated self-catering kitchen
- Breakfast options at extra charge
- Irish Stew available if booked two hours in advance
- BBQ facilities available
- Free camper's car park
- Complimentary WiFi access (sometimes limited)
- Peace and tranquillity a priority
- Child-friendly environment (especially for Faery lovers)